Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Pet Sculptures

One thing that I love when it comes to sculptures is anything depicting animals, domestic or wildlife. I've loved animals all my life any really enjoy sculpting them. Years before I discovered sculpting I was already collecting wildlife figurines from Mill Creek Studios (I still love their art today).

I recently got an opportunity to create a pet sculpture for a client. I've created sculptures of pets in the past and they really are a great way to remember a loving friend. As a matter of fact, I have even created sculptures of my own pets.

Anyways, the picture to the left of the screen is my latest pet sculpture.

Gerald
www.geraldgore.com

1 Comments:

Blogger B O B said...

I have been looking around your blog and your sculptures are great.

You have a unique talent and I hope you get the recognition you deserve.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home