Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My Angels


When you close your eyes and picture an angel in your mind, what do you see? Do you see a very elegant being in a robe or a mighty warrior ready to remove any harm that may come your way? In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with either visual but I myself prefer the latter of the two. You see, I view angels as very powerful beings, I personally view them as warriors ready for battle!

To say that my angles are very unique is an understatement. I have searched all over the web ,and brick and mortar stores, and have never found another artist create anything like this.

I have been working on a sculpture of a new angel in my spare time and thought I would post some pics of where I am planning to take this sculpture. The attached picture is a mock-up of what my angel may look like once it is complete. My current sculpture does not have wings yet and is not painted. I have painted a picture of the sculpture and given him wings to give you a feel for the direction that I am taking this piece.

If you want to see more of my artwork you can view them at http://www.geraldgore.com/Thanks for viewing,Gerald

1 Comments:

Blogger a said...

Hi man, I really enojoyed your blog. I'm a fanmuscle from Argentina. Check out my blog and see my Muscle Designs and later you tell me.
See ya Gerald!
A.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home