Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Thursday, February 02, 2017

Oliva Serie O Robusto Review

I originally took notes for my Oliva Serie O Robusto review around seven years ago when I began my cigar review site. I never finished that review and looking back I'm glad about that. I wasn't all that impressed the first time I smoked the Oliva Serie O. For some reason, it just came across as a mediocre stick. Well, some time had passed and after wanting to pick up on the review website again I decided to give this stick another try. I'm glad I did since this time around I have to say my experience was much more positive then when we originally became acquainted with each other.

Read my complete Oliva Serie O Robusto review to see why I now think this is a pretty good stick.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home